Bams Admission in haryana Top College , Admission procedure , Free Structure
BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. It is an undergraduate degree program in the field of Ayurveda, a traditional system of medicine originating from India. BAMS is a comprehensive course that combines the study of Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, treatment methods, medicinal plants, and surgical techniques.
Here are some key aspects of BAMS:
- Duration: The BAMS course typically has a duration of 5.5 years, including a mandatory internship period.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of BAMS includes subjects such as Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ayurvedic Pharmacology, Panchakarma, and more. The program emphasizes both theoretical knowledge and practical training in Ayurvedic treatments and therapies.
- Traditional Medicine: Ayurveda focuses on maintaining the balance between mind, body, and spirit to promote overall health and well-being. BAMS students learn about Ayurvedic principles, concepts of doshas (vata, pitta, and kapha), diagnosis methods, Ayurvedic medicines, and various treatment modalities like herbal remedies, diet and lifestyle modifications, yoga, and meditation.
- Clinical Training: BAMS students undergo practical training in Ayurvedic hospitals and clinics during their internship period. They gain hands-on experience in diagnosing and treating patients, prescribing Ayurvedic medicines, and performing Ayurvedic therapies.
- Licensing and Practice: After completing the BAMS program, graduates need to register with the respective state medical council or Ayurvedic board to obtain a license to practice Ayurvedic medicine. They can work as Ayurvedic doctors, consultants, researchers, or educators in government or private healthcare settings.
Why Bams Admission in Haryana
AMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) admission in Haryana offers several benefits and opportunities. Here are a few reasons why one might consider pursuing BAMS admission in Haryana:
- Reputed Institutions: Haryana is home to renowned institutions that offer BAMS programs with a focus on Ayurvedic education and research. These institutions have experienced faculty members, well-equipped infrastructure, and a strong emphasis on practical training and clinical exposure.
- Ayurvedic Tradition: Haryana has a rich history and heritage in Ayurveda. The state has a strong Ayurvedic tradition and is known for its traditional healing practices. By studying in Haryana, students can immerse themselves in this Ayurvedic culture and gain a deeper understanding of the traditional practices and treatment methodologies.
- Growing Demand: Ayurveda is gaining popularity and recognition globally, and the demand for qualified Ayurvedic professionals is increasing. By pursuing BAMS in Haryana, students can position themselves to tap into the growing job market for Ayurvedic doctors, consultants, researchers, and educators.
- Clinical Exposure: Haryana provides ample opportunities for clinical exposure and practical training. The state has Ayurvedic hospitals, clinics, and dispensaries where students can gain hands-on experience in diagnosing and treating patients. This exposure helps develop their clinical skills and prepares them for professional practice.
- Career Opportunities: Completing BAMS from Haryana opens up a range of career opportunities. Graduates can find employment in government and private Ayurvedic hospitals, wellness centers, research institutions, educational institutions, and also start their own Ayurvedic clinics or healthcare ventures.
Haryana Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
The admissions under the above-stated categories among all the registered candidates on the admission web portal will be made online based on the Haryana State Merit list prepared based on Ayush NEET 2022.
Step 1: Before filling the online registration form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online registration form etc. Candidates applying based on Ayush NEET-UG 2021 should fulfil the Eligibility criteria for being granted admissions as fixed under Ayush NEET-UG 2022, then fill the registration form.
Step 2: The course/institution’s choice shall be filled by the candidate on the online web portal. The choice of course/Institute given by the candidate will be considered final.
Step 3: The allotment of the institution/course shall be made strictly as per merit / prepared/drawn based on the merit of Aysuh NEET-UG 2022 of the candidates in the state list/A’ll India list as the case may be.
Documents Required for BAMS Counselling
- Class 10th Mark Sheet: This document is required to verify the candidate’s date of birth and academic qualifications.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet: The mark sheet of the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) is required to validate the candidate’s eligibility for BAMS admission.
- Transfer Certificate (TC): A Transfer Certificate issued by the school or college last attended is often required to verify the candidate’s educational background.
- Migration Certificate: If the candidate has completed their previous education from a board or university other than the one in Haryana, a migration certificate may be required.
- Character Certificate: A character certificate from the school or college last attended is usually required to attest to the candidate’s conduct and behavior.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to reserved categories (such as SC/ST/OBC) may need to provide a valid category certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate: A domicile certificate issued by the concerned authority in Haryana is required to establish the candidate’s residential status in the state.
- Admit Card and Rank Card: The admit card and rank card of the entrance examination (if applicable) are necessary for BAMS admission. This includes the NEET
- Passport-sized Photographs: Candidates are usually required to submit a specified number of recent passport-sized photographs.
- Identity Proof: A valid identification document, such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or passport, is required for verification purposes.