Direct Mbbs Admission in Nepal
Contact Us @ 7377290286 / 7788008300
MBBS Admission in Nepal : Fees, Universities, Admission for Indian Students 2022 , Call for more details – 7377290286 / 7788008300
MBBS Admission in Nepal offers a bunch of opportunities to medical students across the globe. Indian medical students prefer MBBS courses in Nepal due to feasibility and easy admission procedures. The cordial relationship between the two nations is an added benefit. Nepal’s education structure is strong, and there is a healthy ambiance for both national and international students. If you want to earn an MBBS degree from a recognized university, then Nepal should be your next destination. The duration of MBBS courses in Nepal is of 5 years 6 months. In the first four years, the students will be trained regarding clinical and theoretical knowledge. Afterward, the students will have to undergo the internship courses—no wonder the cost of medical classes in Nepal is affordable. To appear for MBBS courses in Nepal, the students will have to score at least 50% in the 10+2 examination. The aspirants are required to cleat NEET for the medical procedures in Nepal. The students won’t find it challenging to complete MBBS courses in Nepal as the universities prefer English and Nepali language as systems.
MBBS Admission in Nepal Important Links
- Documents Required
- Admission Procedure
- MBBS Fees 2022 2023
- NEET Requirement
MBBS Admission in Nepal Eligibility
|Minimum Percentage Required||60% in PCB|
|NEET Requirement||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|Processing Time||90 Days|
|Total Fees||50 – 60 Lacs|
|Living Cost in Nepal||100 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Top MBBS Universities in Nepal||All Government & Private University|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO Approved|
Why MBBS Admission in Nepal?
- MBBS in Nepal has a similar pattern to the MBBS course in India.
- Nepal has some of the best medical, educational facilities. The most renowned medical sciences colleges in the country are KIST medical college, Nobel medical college, Lumbini medical college.
- Medical universities in Nepal are famous for their reliability, security, and their rankings.
- All the students are offered excellent quality of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- MBBS in Nepal adopts a unique pattern and syllabus.
- The cost of studying medicine in Nepal is lower as compared to other countries.
- MBBS fees in Nepal are economical when compared to universities in other foreign countries.
- The universities have well-equipped hostel facilities.
Duration of MBBS in Nepal
- The duration of Nepal MBBS is a total of 5 years and six months.
- The first four years are reserved for theoretical and clinical education.
- After completing four years of study, the student is expected to be engaged with an internship.
Eligibility for MBBS in Nepal
- The age of the medical student must not be less than 17 years.
- Below 17 years of age, students are not permitted to apply for MBBS admission.
- For getting MBBS admission in Nepal, the student must complete 12th grade.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be the fundamental subjects in the sciences.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects mentioned above.
- Some of the medical universities in Nepal conduct entrance examinations.
- The rules may be different from one university to another.
Intake for MBBS in Nepal
- The session for Nepal MBBS commences in September.
- The application procedure begins at least 60 days before the MBBS course starts.
- Download the application form and duly fill it correctly.
- Submit the required documents along with the application form.
- Pay the fees for the MBBS program.
- Now, the college will process your application for admission.
- Students will not be allowed to comply with the required qualification criteria.
Recognition of Medical Universities in Nepal
The nepal medical universities are recognized by the following bodies:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Documents Required for MBBS in Nepal
- Birth certificate of the medical candidate.
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheets of the medical candidate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of conduct.
- Medical fit certificate.
- Nationality proof in the form of Aadhar card, PAN card, voter I.D., or any other valid I.D. proof.
- NEET scorecard result is mandatory, which the student must present during the time of admission.
- Indian students are required to have a legal and valid Indian passport along with other vital documents.
- For Indian students, there is no requirement to give a visa.
- The university might ask for other vital documents. The students need to gather and submit them at the time of admission.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Nepal
- Every university in Nepal may have a different criterion for mbbs, and the process of admission may differ.
- Although, the admission procedure is easy and transparent
- Some of the changes are noticeably described in further points.
- Some of the universities conduct no entrance examination for MBBS admission in Nepal.
- Students can take Direct Admission in Top Universities in Nepal.
- However, some other universities conduct exams, and students have to qualify in order to secure admission.
Important timeline for Nepal MBBS
- Medical students must be aware of the critical dates for seeking MBBS admission in Nepal.
- Medical candidates can start applying for MBBS admission in Nepal in June and July.
- The MBBS university takes approx. 15 days either in July or in August to process the admission letter
- 2 to 3 months is the time duration taken by the Ministry to issue the student VISA either in August or September
- The beginning of the academic year is reserved for September or October.
Enquire NowCall Now
MBBS in Nepal Fees Structure 2022-2023
|Name of the University||Recognition||Tuition Fees For 5 Years|
|KIST Medical College||Tribhuvan University||45 to 55 Lakh|
|National Medical College||Tribhuvan University||60 to 65 Lakh|
|Devdaha Medical College||Kathmandu University||50 to 55 Lakh|
|Nepalganj Medical College||Kathmandu University||55 to 60 Lakh|
|Chitwan Medical College||Tribhuvan University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital||Kathmandu University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Manipal College of Medical Sciences||Kathmandu University||55 to 65 Lakh|
|Lumbini Medical College & Research Center||Kathmandu University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences||–||40 to 50 Lakh|
|Institute of Medicine||Tribhuvan University||40 to 50 Lakh|
|Nobel Medical College||Kathmandu University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Gandaki Medical College||Tribhuvan University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Janaki Medical College||Tribhuvan University||45 to 55 Lakh|
|Kathmandu Medical College||Kathmandu University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Nepal Medical College & Teaching Hospital||Kathmandu University||50 to 60 Lakh|
|Universal College of Medical Sciences||Tribhuvan University||55 to 65 Lakh|
|Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences||Kathmandu University||45 to 55 Lakh|
|Kathmandu National Medical College||Kathmandu University||45 to 55 Lakh|
Education procedure Implemented by Nepal Medical Universities
- There are more than 50 universities and colleges of medical education.
- They offer medical education in undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses.
- Almost all medical universities in Nepal use English as a medium of teaching.
- The medical universities in Nepal use Nepali as a medium of teaching.
- Some of the medical universities in Nepal use both English and Nepali as a medium of education.
- The syllabus taught in the medical college in Nepal complies with the world standard.
- The international students are welcomed wholeheartedly.
- Practical knowledge is taken special care of in every medical college.
Benefits of MBBS in Nepal
- You can take up studies in several medical fields like General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and other areas.
- For Indian students, it is relatively more comfortable to travel as Nepal is a neighboring country.
- For Indian students, Nepal has adopted a no-visa policy. Therefore, the documentation work becomes relatively easy and convenient.
- The admission process adopted by medical universities in Nepal is simple and hassle-free.
- The religions and cultures in Nepal are somewhat similar to that of India.
- The government has particular security policies for international students.
- Indian students will not find a problem in communicating with the locals. Most of them can speak and understand Hindi.
- The National Medical Commission secures 1000 medical seats in Nepal every year for Indian aspirants.
- Medical students need not clear any entrance test for seeking MBBS admission in Nepal like TOEFL/IELTS.
Drawbacks of MBBS in Nepal
Haven’t scored well in neet? There is no need not to worry about taking admission in MBBS University.
- If the students do not get admission in Govt. College in India, then they can try other options as well.
- MBBS in Nepal is a great new opportunity for students
- As the competition in India is high, many students prefer to go abroad for MBBS.
- When it comes to Nepal, it is one of the closest and economical choice.
- Medical students can choose to study MBBS in Nepalas it offers pocket-friendly MBBS.
NEET Requirement for MBBS in Nepal
- All those medical students who have not scored well in NEET can seek admission in Nepal.
- Medical students can choose to study MBBS from Nepal as it offers pocket-friendly MBBS.
- Medical aspirants must choose education consultancy, which offers excellent services and amenities.
- Medical universities in Nepal offer medical education in English medium, which is an excellent opportunity for the Indian students as it becomes easy to grasp the concepts.
- Medical students must be aware of any of the fraud agents that may cheap them in terms of money and provide wrong information.
How to get Admission in Nepal Medical Universities
- Medical students must select the appropriate university.
- Consult with the list of NMC approved medical universities in Nepal.
- Acquire knowledge about the medium of teaching in the medical university you choose to apply to.
- All the information about the chosen university for MBBS in Nepal must be gathered before arriving in Nepal.
- All the documents must be gathered beforehand.
- For any queries, do not trust random pieces of information. Contact the university directly instead.
- Prepare well for NEET and NMC screening exam.
- Always keep the passport and I.D. proof handy.
Nepal MBBS: Expenses and cost
- Nepal MBBS is an inexpensive deal for medical students who want to study MBBS.
- Medical aspirants will be able to get insurance of approximately—20,000 INR to 30,000 INR per year.
- For any medical check-up of the students, it needs to pay 20,000 INR to 30,000 INR every year.
- For VISA, the amount will be approx. 10,000 INR to 30,000 INR annually.
- To enjoy Nepali cuisine, students must have at least 10,000 INR to 30,000 INR every year.
- The hostel fees will be starting from 70,000 INR to 1 00,000 INR for a year.
Syllabus for MBBS in Nepal
|1st Year||1ST – 2ND Semester||Clinical exposure, Communication Skills, Integrated Basic Medical Science, Community Medicine|
|2nd Year||3rd -4th Semester||Integrated Basic Medical Science Clinical Exposure & Communication Skills|
|3rd Year||5th – 6th Semester||Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynaecology, Disciplines of Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Paediatrics, Community Medicine (Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Exercise)|
|4th Year||7th -8th Semester||Clinical Subjects|
Scope after completing MBBS in Nepal
- Various P.G. options are available after MBBS in Nepal.
- Students can opt for an M.D. in forensic science.
- Students can pursue Masters’s in Physiology, Pharmacology, or Microbiology.
- Pathology, Ear and nose treatment, surgery, and other degrees are also available for you to pursue
- Students can come back to India to practice medicine. But, for that, you will need to pass the NMC screening test.
- Various international hospitals and nursing homes can appoint you.
- You can study hospital management.
- You can choose to start your chamber.
Student VISA for Nepal MBBS
Vital documents required to get the student visa Indian medical aspirants don’t need a VISA permit to travel and stay in Nepal.
- However, they are required to have a valid passport.
- You must carry along with them or, if required, any other valid I.D. proof.
- Students need to download and precisely fill in the application form.
- The students will then receive the admission letter from the university.
- Admission letter from the university
- They should also carry the health check-up reports.
|English Speaking Population||Approx. 30%|
|Minimum Temperature||7 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||Exceed 40 degree C|
|Boundaries Shared By||Nepalis surrounded by India to the threesides- south, east, and west and by China|
|Exchange Rates to INR||1 Nepalese Rupee is equal to 0.63 Indian Rupee|
|Time Difference from India||Nepal is 15 minutes ahead of India|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Nepal||Approximately 1 hours 30 minutes (Non-Stop Flight)|
|Religion||Hinduism (Followed by 81.3% of people)|
|Climate||Influenced by Maritime and Continental Climate|
|Population||Approx. 2.93 crores|
Let’s Explore Nepal
- Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal
- Nepali is considered to be the official language of Nepal
- Approx. less than 40% of people in Nepal speak English also.
- Weather is nice in Nepal. The maritime and continental climate influences Nepal. The minimum temperature is 7 degrees Celsius and maximum temperature exceeding 40 degrees Celsius.
- Nepalese Rupee happens to be the currency of Nepal. 0.63 Indian Rupee amounts to 1 Nepalese Rupee.
- India and china are two of the countries which surround the country of Nepal.
- The country of Nepal is surrounded by India on three sides o the west, east, and south.
- The difference between India and Nepal is just 15 minutes. It takes about 1.5 hours to travel from one country to another.
- The people of Nepal practice Hinduism as their key religion and provides a home to many of the endangered species.
- Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal, which was once considered to be a lake.
- The country is situated in the laps of the Himalayas.
- Nepal has the second deepest canyon in the world, the Kali Gandaki. It is 4375 meters in depth.
FAQ for MBBS Study in Nepal
Ques.1 Is Nepal considered to be suitable for MBBS?
Ans. Yes, Nepal is considered to be suitable for MBBS. It houses the famous Gandaki medical college and dev Daha medical college. Nepal MBBS has a similar course pattern as that of Indian MBBS. Therefore, Nepal MBBS is beneficial for Indian students.
Ques.2 What is the cost of studying in Nepal?
Ans. MBBS in Nepal costs around 35 lakhs, which is reasonable and economical.
Ques.3 Which grade is required during admission in MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. Candidates must have scored at least a D+ grade in all subjects in both Class 11th and 12th.
Ques.4 Which entrance exams are required for MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. There are two entrance exams that medical candidates are willing to pursue MBBS in Nepal: Ministry of Education (MOE) and Kathmandu University Exams.
Ques.5 Are there good medical colleges in Nepal?
Ans. There are around 20 medical colleges in Nepal among the top and renowned medical, educational facilities in the world.
Ques.6 Is Nepal suitable for practicing medicine after completing MBBS Nepal?
Ans. Yes, MBBS from Nepal is excellent for practicing medicine in Nepal itself. The senior doctors generally earn 25 to 35 lakhs per year.
Ques.7 Which are some of the best medical colleges in Nepal?
Ans. To name a few, Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences, Manipal college, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences.
Ques.8 For pursuing MBBS in Nepal, is it required to qualify NEET?
Ans. Yes, for Indian medical students, it is required to clear NEET. Qualifying NEET will ensure that no VISA is required.