What is Direct B.Tech Admission
Direct B.Tech Admission is the procedure to get admission in Top Engineering College in India didn’t not require any entrance exam/ need not required to participate in the centralized counselling process. In many states, there is an entrance exam for B.Tech admission, and some states conduct centralized counselling process for the same. But On the other hand, deemed universities conduct their own entrance exam for B.Tech admission. Candidates aspiring to join B. Tech Admission may or may not apply for the entrance exam, as direct admission can be possible without these requirements. In this article, the emphasis has been laid on the direct admission process for the B.Tech course in India.
Why student choose Direct B.tech Admission?
Due to Covid -19 Pandemic Many entrance examinations are postpone or not released schedule for entrance examination , So getting information about college and selecting the Branch is very difficult
As a result Through Direct Admission Process for B.Tech Admission, candidates have the flexibility to choose top private engineering colleges or deemed universities across India.
There are many factors/ reasons that make parents prefer direct admission in B.Tech for their children. Some of the common factors for the same include
Get College and branch as desired by student
To get admission in Your choice college and your preferred branch in top private B.Tech college is one of the reasons for direct admission preference.
Through direct B.Tech Admission , students will have the flexibility to choose any college as per their requirements and Budget. They can set the budget and list three to four private colleges, and choose the best among them. If these students take the entrance exam and participate in the centralized counselling process, he/ she will have to fill the choices, but there is no guarantee that he/ she may get admission in a college that has been chosen as first preference. In such cases, students will have to compromise with the second/ third option. Therefore When you have a direct admission option, why should you compromise?
“After Covid, students are preferring institutes closer home or where covid Management is good and cases are low . As a result direct B.Tech admission , you will have the flexibility to choose the private engineering college that is closer to your home or region. You can choose the college located in the city so that travelling becomes easy. You can also opt for the transport facility offered by the respective institute. However, if you are choosing a college within your city, you can choose public transport (if available) to minimize travelling costs.
Non-Appearance in JEE Main and other Entrance Exam:
If you did not apply for any entrance exam for B.Tech admission, you can choose direct admission. At the same time, if you score a low rank in the entrance exam, the best option is to go for direct admission.
What is the procedure to get Direct B.tech Admission?
Basically there are two type of procedure to get direct B.tech admission
- Direct Admission through College / Management
- Through US Edu.adviser.in No.1 Education Consultant
Let us Compare both the option and decide which is the better options
Direct B.Tech Seat Through Direct College Management
- Go to the college Location or office
- Fill the application and submit all original documents
- Discuss with the college Management and get low demand seat
- Pay higher donation / Capitalization for desired branch
- Call our Education Adviser
- Discuss your desired college / Branch / Location
- Set Your Budget for entire Course
- Get Suggestion of seat and college and the real time status
- Fill Application Form and submit soft copy of Academic document
- Submit Fee to the College directly through Bank Account / Link / Student login
- Receive receipt
- Get assistant for entire course / Feel like local Guardian in college 24×7
- May be some college student will Get FEE Discount
Direct B.Tech Admission call now- 7377290286 / 7788008300
Documents Required for Direct B.Tech Admission
Lists Of document required for Direct B.Tech Admission
- 12th ( +2 ) Mark sheet
- 10th Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Student Aadhar Card
- Parents Aadhar card
- Character certificate
Lists of Top Engineering college in India
what are the branches in B.Tech ?
These are the Major branches in B.Tech
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science engineering
- IT- / Information technology engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining and Geological Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Software Engineering
what is student credit card scheme?
As we know Many students who come from economically weaker sections could not complete their higher education due to a lack of money.
As you know how expensive it has become to do higher education and also professional courses, the fees are very high.
About 24 percent of students in India go for higher education, while only 14 percent of students from Bihar are able to go for higher education,
Lack of money is a big reason for this, so the Bihar government decided to start different schemes to provide financial help to students in higher education.
When Nitish Kumar again became the Chief Minister in the year 2015, he had announced his seven pledges, one of which was the economic solution to the youth.
Student credit card Key Points
These are the key highlights of the BSCC
|Bihar student credit card (BSCC)
|Who can get the benefit
|All students of Bihar for Higher education
|Where students should take admission
|Anywhere in Bihar or in India in Recognised institution.
|what are the courses comes under BSCC
|almost all professional courses, such as Engineering, Polytechnic, Medical, MBA
|Maximum Loan Amount
|How to Apply
|All general documents, such as- Aadhar, 10th mark sheet
|Repayment of Loan
|After the completion of the course, and Employment
|Benefit for Abroad Study
|Yes, the benefit can be availed for some courses and colleges
|4 % for boys, 2 % for girls
Who can get the benefit of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme- Eligibility for BSCCS Scheme
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is for all the students of Bihar. The condition for availing this scheme has been placed on the economic level and not on the basis of caste or religion.
Any student can avail this scheme based on the following conditions-
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than 50000.
- Students should have done their 10th and intermediate studies from a recognized board from Bihar.
- The student should take admission in a recognized institution, in Bihar or outside of Bihar (in India) for higher education.
- Those who are already studying can also apply for this Loan.
- General category students can also apply for this scheme if their family income is less than 50000 per year.
- Applicant’s age should be less than 25 years on the date of application.
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar.
- The applicant has not taken advantage of any other student welfare programs already run by the government.
- Student admission should not be under management quota.
- Students Willing to Study Abroad Also can Avail student Credit card Scheme.
How much loan will be given under the Bihar Student Credit Card (BSCCS) Scheme?
Under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, you are given an education loan up to a maximum of ₹ 400000 and you can also take a minimum of ₹ 20000 if you want.
The Bihar government has tied up with different banks for this.
Assuming that if you take a student credit card loan of ₹ 400000, then this amount will be allotted to you, and you can pay your fees during the first year or after during your course according to your needs.
which courses can you get the benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme-
All the courses and their duration are listed below-
|B.A./B.Sc./B. Com.(All subject)
|B.Sc. (Information Technology/ComputerApplication/Computer Science)
|B.Sc. (Library Science)
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T.)
for laterally admitted candidates having a degree of threeyears of diploma courses approved bythe State Technical Education Council
|Hotel Management and Catering Technology
|Hospital and Hotel Management
|Diploma in Hotel Management, (I.H.M. Course)
|Bachelor in Yoga (Entry Level+2Pass)
|Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
|Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (B.V.M.S.)
|Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (B.U.M.S)
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
|General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M)
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
|Diploma in Food, Nutrition/ Dietetics
|Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media/Journalism
|B.Sc. in Fashion Technology/Designing/Apparel Designing/Footwear Designing
|Bachelor of Architecture
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.)
|M.Sc/M.Tech Integrated course
(admission after +2)
|Diploma in Food Processing/ Food Production
|B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Integrated Courses
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
|BL/LLB (integrated Course)
|Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical,Pilot Training, Shipping(Bsc Nautical)
|4 and 3 years
Documents required for Bihar student credit card scheme-
Following Documents are Required for the BSCCS-
- Aadhar card of applicant and parents
- Pan card of applicant and Parents(co-applicant)
- 10th and 12th certificate and Mark sheet (10th only in case student wants to Join Polytechnic course)
- Copies of letter conferring Scholarship etc. (If available)
- approved course structure
- Admission proof
- Fee schedule(structure)
- 2 passport size photograph of Student and parents
- Form 16 (income certificate of parents)
- Last 2 years income tax return(if available)
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Proof of residence(voter ID, Driving license, Passport)
- Proof of Identity for both, student and parents.
How to Apply Bihar Student Credit Cards? Know the steps
students should follow the following process to get the benefit of BSCCS-
Visit the official website of Bihar student credit card- https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
Click on the New Application Registration Button.
Step – 3
Fill Your General Details, such as- Name, Mobile no., Email ID, Aadhar no., to get the OTP on Mobile and Email ID.
please note that– you will get separate OTP on your Mobile and Email Id. to complete the registration process you have to enter both OTP, so provide the correct Mobile no. and Valid Email Id.
Step – 4
press the get OTP tab and confirm the declaration Pop Up Box. also select the desired Scheme. (BSCC for Bihar student credit card)
Step – 5
after the submission of your Mobile and Email OTP, you will get the confirmation message on the screen.
you will get your User ID and Password on your mobile and Email Id.
please note that- you have to declare that your admission is not under management quota. (the student credit card scheme is not for Management quota scheme)
Step – 6
Login on the Home page of BSCC, with the user id and password provided.
you can change your password to your desired one, but you can not change your USER ID.
Now you have to fill your complete personal and Educational Details.
you also have to provide your parent’s details. in the provided box share your Family income details.
you have to share details about the course and college you going to join.
one you will provide the complete detail, you can click on the SUBMIT button, where you will get the confirmation of your Application.
please note that – your Father and Mother will be your Co-applicant for this education loan, so please fill up all their details carefully.
what is the benefits of student credit card ?
- This scheme is for all students of Bihar.
- Any student can apply for education loans under this scheme on the basis of their family income and not on the basis of caste or religion.
- no need to go to the bank.
- almost all courses come under the BSCC scheme.
- Repayment only after course completion and getting a Suitable job.
- less interest rate.
- If the student does not find a job, then the education loan can also be forgiven.